Today I’m dedicating this blog to my gorgeous friends who are almost nauseatingly optimistic, and particularly Brittany Wells, Happy 20th darling.
So here it is, ten commandments of happiness:
1. Thou shall always smile: it has been proven that smiling automatically relaxes the muscles in the mouth and besides you look gorgeous when you smile.
2: Thou shall be kinder: being nice to people makes others like you, which automatically makes thou feel better.
3: Thou shall not bring in negative aspects to thy life: this should include smoking, negative people, or other detrimental things.
4. Thou shall eat: food is ALWAYS good,especially if marinated, sautéed,or other wise cooked in butter.
5. Thou shall sleep: sleep deprivation makes thy not pretty and grouchy.
6. Thou shall like thyself: so this means enough with the body-bashing language, such as the oh-I-hate-my….stop it. It’s negative. Stop.
7. Thou shall illuminate life with fun: this includes music, tv, the Internet, newspaper. How many happy hermits do you know? Yeah, that’s what I thought.
8. Thou shall add color in thy life: color equals happiness. Even when wearing black, include some color.
9. Thou shall enjoy the finer things in life: yes, it’s OK to listen to Mozart or Bach while drinking wine and eating chocolate.
10. Thou shall indulge every now and then: It’s ok, to buy those slingbacks as long as you pay the rent first.