It’s Friday, Friday, Friday…yeah, sorry about that. There’s been a lot of talk about “the end of the world”. OK, first of all calm down everyone, Oprah is not going to let the 21st be the apocalypse, her last show has to air next Wednesday.
Anyway, let’s all forget about the end of the world and possibly Rebecca Black. I’m starting my own Friday Favorites. Why? Well, for one, it’s the weekend and the end of the work day and…yeah that’s about it.
So here are my five favorites of May:
1. Lilac nail polish. I don’t care if it’s not on trend. It’s fun and sassy at the same time. You can get it anywhere, but my favorite is Essie’s “Main Squeeze”
2. Sailor Stripes. I love this style, not only because it’s really preppy and ON trend, but because it’s really classic. Here Olivia Wilde shows her sailor side on Glamour’s June cover.
3. The Beach. It’s the perfect time to go to the beach and relax. Plus, Memorial Day weekend is right around the corner, perfect time to work an adorable stripped bikini…
4. New Orleans nights. OK so maybe I’m a bit biased…or a lot biased…Anyway, New Orleans nights in early summer are just the right amount of cool and there are tons of things to do.
5. Loving yourself. I’m a huge advocate for self-love and self-acceptance. Catch up on my bible, Glamour’s Tell Somebody Campaign against relationship abuse.
If you or somebody you know needs help, get it. You are way to amazing to let this go on.
Have a safe and happy Friday y’all. On a good note, it’s Friday….